What is it about
This festive season, gain a better understanding of Barre foundational positions and movements. With a focus on alignment, form, progression and regression alternatives, you’ll be able to put your knowledge into practice in a full Christmas themed Barre class!
What are the benefits
- Correctly execute Barre movements with good form and alignment
- Experience better muscle engagement with correct form and alignment, leading to better future exercise outcomes
- Feel confident in progressing/ modifying a certain movement depending on what the body needs
- Brief intro to Barre
- Alignment of key upper body and lower body movements and positions
- Progressions and regression alternatives in Barre
- Modifications for common injuries and considerations
- Putting everything into practice (1 hour class)
- Come dressed in red and green!
Things to be aware of
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Open to all, as long as you want to learn more about the foundational moves and improve your form.
☞ If you’re ready to raise the Barre of your practice, sign up here.