There will be a balanced and thorough blend of theories, observations and practical experience to help you advance your knowledge and practice; and how you can practice and transit from one post to another safely. At the same time, you’ll be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and execute safe, effective and memorable Aerial Hammock classes for your students.
How is this Teacher Training Course different from others?
1. You’ll learn carefully curated and creative sequences that include strengthening, stretching, healing and therapeutic practices.
2. You’ll practice with the use of an aerial silk hammock that allows you to fully experience the benefits of mid-air restoring and meditating – allowing you to open your body and keep your mind still.
3. You’ll learn how to incorporate Barre and Pilates techniques to lengthen and sculpt your body while challenging your core stability.
4. You’ll receive personalized guidance in your practice and teaching training.
Your Instructor - Ming
– Positive Instructor Persona
– Class Planning I/Execution/Management
Aerial Yoga Silk Hammock
– Introduction, maintenance, rigging and measuring of Silk Hammock
– Achieving anatomical lengthen throughout the body
– Upper/Lower extremities
– Targeted decompression of the spine, activation of spinal extensor chain, deeper stretch of the intercostal muscles
– Back bending practices, movement in 3D space and moving body in the fabric
Setting Aerial Yoga Teaching Intentions
– Identifying your instructor persona
– Class Planning II
Aerial Yoga Poses
– Aerial wraps
– Main inversions
– Fundamental stretch/conditioning and main poses
*Syllabus might be updated.
– Have attended at least 5 Aerial Yoga classes
– Preferable training in any movement method (i.e. Yoga, Pilates, any Dance Fitness modules)
– Be comfortable going inverted (upside down) for at least 10 minutes
Course Details and Fee
Date: 9, 10, 11, 17 & 18 April
Time: 9am – 6pm
Duration: 5 days (including post-training hours)
Location: Jal Yoga (Katong), 131 East Coast Road Road, #03-01, S428816
Fee: $1399 (first 5 sign-ups only), $1799 (regular)
– An advance deposit of $600 is required to reserve your slot for this course
– Prices include examinations, certification, manuals, and all other training materials
Note: As an effort to go green and paperless, the teaching manual will be provided in the form of a PDF version. Writing materials will be provided at the studio for your usage. (Let’s all do our part to help reduce clutter and save the environment)
– 1 complimentary month of classes
– Any cancellation received 60 days prior to course will result in forfeit of 50% of the course fee
– No refund will be given for cancellation 30 days prior to course. The deposit amount can be used for future Teacher Training Course, subject to a $50 processing fee