What is it about
As its name suggests, this workshop fuses elements of HIIT (high intensity interval training) with Yoga and is a weight loss-focused class which melts away unwanted calories as you flow through fast yogic movements that syncs the body and breath.
What are the benefits
- Lose fat and unwanted calories
- Retain muscles and tone up
- Build strength and endurance
The class starts with warm-up stretches, followed by the main workout sequences and then cool down.
Expect to explore dynamic strengthening exercises including:
- yogic burpees
- dynamic lunges
- boat to low boat
- downward facing dog to upward facing dog
- chair squats
Things to be aware of
If you have severe heart conditions or knee issues, please avoid signing up for this workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who wishes to burn calories and melt away fat, or experience a new dynamic style of HIIT Yoga.
☞ If you’re ready to crush those unwanted calories, sign up here.