What is it about
Acro Yoga is a physical practice that combines yoga, acrobatics and Thai massage. It is a form of partner yoga where two yogis work together for two primary purposes: therapeutic release and acrobatic fun.
Step out of your comfort zone and rediscover play while you reconnect with yourself as well as learn to trust, communicate and work with others.
What are the benefits
- It improves your concentration.
- It encourages you to find your core.
- It helps build relationships.
- It lets you confront conflict head-on.
- It teaches you to make quick decisions.
- It allows you to overcome your fear of falling.
- It brings you to surrender.
- Introduction 5-10 minutes
- Breathing for 5 minutes
- Basic partner stretching
- Partner Warm-up
- Partner yoga
- Acro yoga
Things to be aware of
It might be daunting especially if you’re new to the practice, so be sure to communicate with the instructor and your partner in case of any discomfort.
Who is this workshop for?
- Any individual without any severe injuries and recent surgery.
☞ If you’re ready to explore Acro Yoga and/or step out of your comfort zone, sign up here.