What is Jal Aerial Yoga Teachers Training all about?
If you want to learn, learn from the best. As Aerial Yoga is a unique practice, Jal is bringing Aerial Yoga into the mainstream by conducting Yoga Teachers Training Course and preparing future teachers. This Teachers Training Course will challenge you beyond your comfort zone and deepen your Yoga knowledge and practice. Your experience with Jal will go far beyond teacher training. This is a Yoga Training course that will add on to your existing skillset, upgrade your teaching competency and allow you to reach out to more people and students. Have fun while learning, come fly with us!
Why Aerial Yoga
More than just focusing on taking the age-old practice of Yoga into the air, Aerial complements any movement practice. Whether you are a trained dancer, certified Zumba, Yoga or Pilates instructor, regular Aerial Yoga practitioner or a complete novice. Jal Yoga’s Aerial Yoga Teachers Training Course, as well as the aerial silk hammock, will open your mind and body to the wonderful world of Aerial and how being inverted can help heal and improve the way you move.
Jal Yoga’s Aerial Yoga Teachers Training Course offers state-of-the-art choreography that includes strengthening, stretching, therapeutically and healing practices. With the use of Aerial hammock, one can fully experience the benefits of mid-air restoring and meditating which allow you to open the body and keep the mind still. Furthermore, by incorporating Barre and Pilates techniques, Jal’s Aerial Yoga will challenge your core stability and at the same time lengthening and sculpting your body. If you are a person who wants some varieties and fun to spice up your Yoga practice, this is the perfect Yoga Teachers Training Course for you. Live your Cirque Du Soleil fantasies with this training. You will learn the gravity-defying aerial silk hammock tricks that will not only challenge your body but also your mind. This YTT incorporates creative sequences into its teacher-training curriculum. The lesson outline includes class management, lesson planning, pre- and post-training evaluation and monitoring. Every student will receive personalized and individualized attention throughout the program.
Why teach Aerial Yoga?
Attract Students Easily
Most Yoga practitioners start Yoga on the mat and every Yoga teacher teaches mat classes. While traditional Yoga will always be the core, students are usually attracted to something new and fun. Aerial Yoga could be a new way to attract people to Yoga who may otherwise perceive Yoga as uninteresting.
Share Benefits of Inversions
Not everyone is able to do a headstand in a regular Yoga class and thus missing the health benefits of inversion. With Aerial Yoga, many more people of all age groups will be able to go upside down with the help of the hammock and proper guidance.
More Teaching Opportunities
With more studios offering Aerial Yoga classes, more qualified teachers will be needed. With the certification, it opens up more opportunities to teach both private and group classes in studios and fitness centers.
- Aerial Yoga Hammock Teaching Principles (class planning/management, instructor persona building, proper cueing, delivery training etc)
- Understanding of Aerial Silk Hammock
- Anatomy of Aerial Yoga
- Setting Aerial Yoga Teaching Intentions (How to be a memorable instructor)
- Aerial Yoga Poses (breakdown of wraps, inversions, stretch/conditioning, main poses)
The 50 hour-Aerial Yoga Teachers Training Course offered by Jal Yoga is accredited by Yoga Alliance International. You will receive a Yoga Alliance International certification upon completion of the program. The hours clocked in during Jal Aerial Yoga Teachers Training Course can contribute to your Yoga and teaching experiences and be recognized around the world. To find out more on Yoga Alliance, please visit their website at www.yogaalliance.org/
You will learn under Asia’s renowned Aerial Yoga instructor – Ming Lim. Ming specializes in Aerial Yoga, Pilates and Barre. What makes him uniquely different from the rest of the Aerial Yoga teachers in the teaching community is his incorporation of Barre and Pilates techniques in his teaching. He has helped many to improve their posture and movement through this. His passion in sharing makes him a highly sought after Aerial Yoga instructor whose classes are always engaging, fun and energetic. Ming is one of the star instructors, who has trained many Aerial Yoga instructors within the Asian Pacific region.
- Minimum 20 hours of Aerial Yoga (silk hammock with double rigging) classes at pre- approved studios (FlyWithFitness, Upside Motion, Trium Fitness, Platinum Yoga, Virgin Active, Club Yoga)
- Preferable training in any movement method (i.e. Yoga, Pilates, any Dance Fitness modules)
- Be comfortable going inverted (upside down) for at least 10 minutes
- Jal Yoga can choose to have potential participants/instructors audition for a teaching role at Jal Yoga before the Jal Aerial Teacher Training to ascertain whether they will be a good fit for the Jal Teaching Team
- Date: Coming soon… (email in for latest update!)
- Time: 9am – 6pm everyday
- Duration: 5 days (including post-training hours)
- Location: Jal Yoga (Alexandra), 456 Alexandra Road #02-03, S119962
$1399 (early bird, first 10 sign-ups only) $1799 (regular)
- An advance deposit of $600 is required to reserve your slot for this course
- Prices include examinations, certification, manuals, and all other training materials
- Receive a complimentary Jal TTC Kit (worth $150)
Receive a 10% discount for your next Teachers Training Course with Jal Yoga
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Mobile number:
- Any medical history:
- Any injury:
- Teachers Training Course you’d like to sign up:
- You will be notified by email within 3-5 days of its approval along with a Welcome Letter outlining payment procedures and further details
For enquiries, please email email@example.com