What is it about
This workshop focuses on balancing the Heart (Anahata) Chakra which is responsible for managing emotions, love, gratitude and self-acceptance.
Expect to flow through Heart Chakra opening asanas as you learn to embrace positivity and welcome good energy into your life.
What are the benefits
- Understand and purify your negative emotions
- Balance your heart chakra
- Improve the love, compassion, self-acceptance and positivity within and around you
This workshop starts off with some chakra theory followed by asanas, pranayama and closes with “YAM” chanting and relaxation.
Expect to flow through Heart Chakra opening asanas such as Ardha Chandradana (Half Moon), Ushtrasana (Camel), Bhujangasana (Cobra), Chakrasana (Wheel) and Matsyasana (Fish).
Things to be aware of
- If you have existing injuries, do consult your doctor and inform our instructor beforehand
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Suitable for all levels and those who wish to balance their heart chakra and enjoy all the above benefits.
☞ If you’re ready to balance your heart chakra, sign up here.