What is it about
Do you have the tendency to second guess yourself?
Build your self-confidence and feel more grounded when you balance your Root Chakra through our Chromatic Chakra Yoga workshop.
The Chakra System is the gateway for subtle energy entering the body. Chakras are the bridges or gateways between the physical and non-physical elements of our bodies. We each have 7 main Chakras which run from the crown of the head to the base of the spine. They are our power centres and each have different frequencies, signatures and aspects.
Our Root Chakra is associated with the Earth, the foundation for our earthly form and centre of our stability, security and personal identity. It relates to our familial roots, how we take care of ourselves, how we belong and feel at ease in our own skin.
In this workshop, we will explore the Muladahara Chakra or Root Chakra.
What are the benefits
This workshop zooms in on the elemental aspects of the Root Chakra and the effects it has on the Physical, Emotional & Mental body plus why and how to encourage balance in the Root Chakra both on and off the mat using Asanas, essential oils plus additional subtle body grounding techniques.
Reasons to balance your Root Chakra:
- Feel more grounded and comfortable in your body in the world around you
- Be more secure in yourself and feel a calm and steady energy throughout your body
- Feel empowered with a stronger sense of self and focus better on your relationships and personal goals
- Brief introduction about energy centres (Chakras)
- Yoga postures for to balance the Root Chakra (Malasana, Baddakonasana, Upavistakonasana, Janusirasana, Paschimottanasana, Crounchasana)
- Pranayama and meditation
Things to be aware of
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Suitable for all yoga practitioners and those with no previous yoga experience.
☞ If you’re ready to feel more grounded and boost your self-confidence, sign up here.