What is it about
Here’s the perfect way to defy gravity – perform a handstand. Not as easy as it looks, this requires different techniques in yoga that would allow you to perform one successfully.
That said, done correctly, this not only looks graceful but opens you up to other advance poses that will deepen your journey in yoga.
What are the benefits
- Potentially increase your energy through better bloodflow
- Increased core strength
- Strengthen shoulders, arms and wrists
- Potentially release stress and tension
- Helps with mental concentration
- Calms the mind
- Learn the mechanics of poses
- Performing a handstand
Things to be aware of
- Do not push your body; adaptations to poses are possible
- Previous injuries; highlight and perform adaptations if needed
Who is this workshop for?
- All levels of practitioners
- If you do suffer any previous injury, please inform the instructor before hand
- If you have any eye or heart conditions, please check with your doctor if such exercises would affect your condition