What is it about
Reap what you have sewn as the Harvest Moon rises on September 21. The perfect time to cleanse your mind, emotion, and physical space under the sky and the full moon itself.
Join us for a therapeutic evening of breathwork, Moon Salutation and guided meditation. Expect to feel rejuvenated and replenished after the session. May it heal you, and may it be enough.
What are the benefits
- Learn to meditate
- Have better connection to the breath
- Cleanse mental, emotional and physical space
- Relax and feel rejuvenated
- Full Moon Salutation
- Yoga Nidra, Pranayama & Meditation
- Intention setting
- Moon observation
Things to be aware of
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone is able to join this workshop
☞ If you’re ready to experience the cleansing power of the full moon, sign up here.