What is it about
Go inward and take a closer look at your mind and heart to identify the thoughts and feelings that you have to work through.
Through this workshop, dive into the theory of self-healing and discuss your thoughts and feelings as a group. After which, you’ll learn the 4 steps of self-healing to gain self-awareness and handle thoughts and feelings more effectively.
The session concludes with a Yoga and Soundbath session.
What are the benefits
- Learn how to properly view the impermanence of life – lovelorn, failure, death
- Learn how to manage emotions like guilt, anger, grievance, hurt, and all kinds of negative emotions
- Learn to truly love ourselves, retrieve the values and the power of life
- 15 min Theory
- 10 min Meditation
- 10 – 15 min Fill up a reflective form
- 15 min Explain 4 steps on how to change your mind into transformation
- 1 hour Class to practice group healing (to allow them to understand how to utilize the 4 steps to healing themselves
- 30 min Group sharing
- 1 hour Yoga and Sound Bath
- Heart opening self-love sequence
- Melting heart
- Twisting pose for detoxing
- Wheel pose
Things to be aware of
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- For those who would like to learn self-awareness and self-healing
☞ If you’re ready to heal yourself from the inside out, sign up here.