What is it about
Did you know that there are seven practices that will help you strengthen your core? And that only with an ‘awakened’ one, would you be able to perform arm balances and inversions successfully?
It is thus important to progress accordingly and to understand your body. Over 2 days, you’ll get to work through the different poses that will help you in each of the different areas. Whether you need variations, props or modifications, an understanding of the connectivity between core and arm balances/inversions will help you deepen your practice, safely.
What are the benefits
- Understand the connections between the core, arm balances and inversions
- Increased core strength
- Inversion techniques
- Helps with balance
- Potentially release stress and tension
- Helps increase mental concentration
- Calms the mind
- Day 1: Focus on core and arm balance
- Anatomy, pathophysiology, core strength
- Day 2: Inversion/arm balance practice and props explanation
- Understanding benefits, contraindications and limits
- How props help, its usage, and advance practices
Things to be aware of
- Do not push your body; adaptations to poses are possible
- Previous injuries – do highlight this to the instructor and perform adaptations if needed
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone is able to join this workshop
- If you do suffer from any previous injury, please inform the instructor beforehand