What is it about
Want to see things from a new perspective? Or just fancy being able to stand on your head as part of your yoga regime.
This would just be two aspects joining an Inversion Yoga workshop will give you. More importantly, such a workshop will help you in a myriad of physical and psychological ways.
Even if you’ve never done it before, do not fret! This workshop starts with the basics, ensuring that you’re equipped with the right steps to do it safely.
What are the benefits
- Potentially increase your energy
- Increased core strength
- Strengthen shoulders and arms
- Improve blood circulation
- Helps with balance
- Potentially release stress and tension
- Helps increase mental concentration
- Calms the mind
- Learn the mechanics of poses
- Performing a headstand
- How to perform a forearm stand and other inversions
Things to be aware of
- Do not push your body; adaptations to poses are possible
- Previous injuries; highlight and perform adaptations if needed
Who is this workshop for?
- All levels of practitioners
- If you do suffer any previous injury, please inform the instructor before hand
- If you have any eye or heart conditions, please check with your doctor if such exercises would affect your condition