What is it about
From Crow to EPK2 and even Firefly, arm balances are both challenging and fun – especially when you’re able to execute the poses safely and with ease.
If you’ve been meaning to nail down those arm balances, learn how to apply the right combination of strength and technique through our workshop.
Once you get the basics right, you’ll build a solid foundation for more advanced poses and overcome your fear of falling.
What are the benefits
- Execute Arm Balance safely
- Reduce chances of injury
- Strengthen your wrists, triceps and biceps
- Increase your mental focus
- Be confident and graceful when executing Arm Balance
- Allow for progress to advance poses
- Address the different Arm Balance asana aspects
- Learn the methodology to achieve good Arm Balance
- Understand the ways to increase arm strength
Things to be aware of
- If you have existing injuries, do consult your doctor and inform our instructor beforehand
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone is able to join this workshop
☞ If you’re ready to increase your arm strength, sign up here.