What is it about
It’s more than just muscle aches – the pain you feel penetrates your soft tissues and affects even your mobility. It’s triggered at specific points, and can even affect unrelated areas. That’s known as Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
This can make daily life a challenge and that’s how the Myofascial Release Workshop comes into play. This is a soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle that goes deep into the problem areas. The technique and treatment used aims to restore the natural suppleness and elasticity of the fascia and muscles, allowing the body to be restored to its natural state. By releasing the tension and knots in these bio-tissues, pain caused by misalignment of the body can be reduced.
So take the step to gain the relief and freedom of mobility that you need, and start on your journey to wellness.
What are the benefits
- For those with Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Frees up areas of tension
- Reduces pain
- Increases mobility
- Introduction and explanation of Myofascial – Upper body, limbs and spine
- How to use the foam roller and therapy ball for fascial release
- Deep, Yin Yoga stretching
Things to be aware of
- If you have existing injuries, do consult your doctor and inform our instructor beforehand
- Ladies who are pregnant
- Those with osteoporosis
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome, nerve pain and limited mobility
☞ If you’re ready for a deep-seated pain release, sign up here.