What is it about
Explore and learn how to safely modify popular Pilates exercises to target intended muscle groups and cater to your body and fitness level.
Whether you need to adjust to make an exercise more accessible or increase the difficulty, there’s no doubt that you can achieve maximum benefits by scaling to a level that best suits your abilities.
What are the benefits
- Gain a deeper understanding of popular Pilates exercises
- Learn how to target the right muscles so you can modify safely to suit your body and fitness level
- Feel more confident and in control of your workout, regardless of whether you’re exercising alone or in a group class
- Explanation and demonstration of popular Pilates exercises with a focus on the targeted primary and secondary muscles
- Identify the common problems faced when attempting each exercise
- Learn how to work around such issues with variations, with or without props
- Understand how to regress and when to progress safely
- Participate in hands-on activities to better understand the different modifications and which ones suit you best
- Group sharing and discussion about key findings
Things to be aware of
- If you have existing injuries, do consult your doctor and inform our instructor beforehand
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone is able to join this workshop
☞ If you’re ready to take your Pilates practice to the next level, sign up here.