In view of the current COVID-19 situation, Jal Yoga has stepped up on the precautionary measures and tightened the procedure in efforts to avoid disruption and provide a safe and comfortable practice environment for our members and staff.
With the latest travel advisory alert issued by MOH, we kindly ask all members/visitors who had TRAVELLED OVERSEAS TO ANY COUNTRY (with return date on or after 1 March), to avoid coming to the studio. Suspension of membership is available especially for members who are under home quarantine or Stay-Home Notice (subject to case by case).
To ensure the wellbeing of our members/visitors/staff, here are the measures that are put in place across all studios
- Temperature screening will be conducted for all members, visitors and staff coming into the studio. Members/visitors with a temperature above 37.5°C would be advised to see a doctor instead of entering the studio. Members are advised to arrive for class at least 15 minutes earlier than their scheduled time as you may experience delays at the temperature check-point.
- Jal Yoga reserves the right to obtain contact details and travel and contact history of anyone entering the Jal Yoga for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitizers are provided at the reception counter.
- Members/visitors are highly encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly before and after classes and to avoid touching their faces at all times.
- There will be regular disinfection of surface areas members frequently come in contact with i.e. mat, floor, cardboard etc.
- The maximum capacity of classes has been reduced to allow for more space between participants.
- Our instructors have been advised to avoid physical adjustments during classes unless it is necessary. They will instead emphasise on verbal corrections and demonstrations during classes.
- We have encouraged our instructors to limit the use of props in our classes to only when it is necessary. There will be a temporary suspension of classes that require extensive usage of props, such as Chair Yoga.
Please note that Jal Yoga reserves the right to refuse anyone from attending any classes if they exhibit any signs of illness, not limited to fever, shortness of breath, cough and other symptoms of cold or flu. We seek your cooperation in adopting these precautionary measures and good personal hygiene practices.