What is it about
This February, have a roaring good time at our CNY-themed Barre workshop!
From going deeper in the alignment of Barre moves for better execution to understanding the different techniques to effectively work your body, there’s no doubt you’ll earn your (tiger) stripes when it comes to being a better Barre practitioner.
What are the benefits
- Gain a deeper understanding of the moves
- Explore the importance of alignment and target the right muscle groups
- Reap the benefits of executing the moves with the right form
- 1 hour theory + practical: alignment and technique for Barre moves
- 1 hour CNY-themed class
Things to be aware of
- If you have existing injuries, do consult your doctor and inform our instructor beforehand
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who loves Barre or wishes to learn more about Barre
- Suitable for all levels
☞ If you’re ready to get the most out of your future Barre classes, sign up here.