What is it about
Now that we’re in the second month of the new year, how are you feeling? Whether it’s exhausted from being back in the office or refreshed from the break during the festive season, it’s always a good idea to slow down and reset.
Bring balance back to your mind and body through our workshop, which aims to help you to relax and connect with yourself, as well as create space for more positivity and abundance.
Take the time for yourself and join us for a rejuvenating Soundbath session on the hammock!
What are the benefits
- Experience a state of complete relaxation
- Cleanse your mind and heart from negative thoughts and feelings
- Enjoy a sense of increased well-being and inner peace
- 15 min introduction and explanation of Theta Waves
- 45 min of warm up, gentle stretching and relaxing on the hammock
- Soundbath and guided session on Theta healing method
Things to be aware of
- Those with existing injuries and ladies who are pregnant should avoid this
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Open to anyone who wants to try this new method to feel more relaxed and happy
☞ If you’re ready to take your well-being to greater heights, sign up here.