What is it about
It’s more than just the physical – performing a handstand takes the practitioner to another level, improving the mind and spirit as well. It expands horizons, redefining what one may perceive both internally and externally. And in a time like this, it is sorely needed.
Further to just improving your upper-body strength and coordination, being able to perform inversions allow you to bring the focus inwards, and deepen your control and balance. From addressing what’s inwards, it naturally flows outwards, providing a sense of peace and tranquility in this hectic and uncertain world.
Additionally, as a practitioner, successfully performing such inversions would improve your skills and even allow them to be carried over to your other practices. It is indeed a wholesome way in which to enhance your journey to wellness.
What are the benefits
- Understanding and debunking of misconceptions of inversions
- Ability to execute the inversions safely
- Improved balance and coordination
- Embrace and overcome any hesitations towards inversions
This will contain about 20% theory, with 80% practical
- Understanding the techniques behind inversions
- Group instruction on drill progressions
- Demonstrations on executing the poses
- Personal attention for each practitioner (feedback and coaching)
- Partner practices and assistance
Things to be aware of
- If you have existing injuries, do consult your doctor and inform our instructor beforehand
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
Who is this workshop for?
- Available for all levels of practitioners
☞ If you’re ready to bring a new sense of balance and control into your life, sign up here.