What is it about
Split-leg arm balance is a demanding arm balance, yet it is easy to incorporate into any yoga flow. The split-leg arm balance is also a great transitional pose; it can take you into or out of many other arm balances.
Once you have this one under your belt, the sky’s the limit as to where you can go.
What are the benefits
- Strengthens arms, shoulders, wrists, core, and hamstrings
- Opens inner thighs and hamstrings
- Improves focus and balance
- Possible aid in digestion
- Basics to approach Poses of the split-leg arm balance
- The foundation of the Controlled Strength method
- Prerequisite pose to perform split-leg arm balance
- Innovative conditioning methods used by props
- Step by step instructions of each posture & skills, including transitions
Things to be aware of
- Do not attempt this pose if you have any wrist, shoulder, or hamstring ailments
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who is looking to go further in their practice
- Strengthen their upper body and core
☞ Want to go further in your practice with our Split-leg Arm Balance Workshop? Sign up here.