What is it about
Get ready to take flight and build your confidence to approach arm balancing poses at our workshop!
Explore the foundations of arm balancing with tips and tricks to lift off as you safely enter and get out of various poses. Also, gain a deeper understanding of arm anatomy and discover ways to build your arm strength.
What are the benefits
- Understand and learn the safe way of executing the poses as well as the techniques to do a variety of arm balancing asanas.
- Explanation of arm anatomy
- Learning and practicing arm balancing asanas
- Side crow variations
- Half arm balance (Pincha)
- Full handstand
Things to be aware of
- Those with recent arm or shoulder surgery should inform the instructor beforehand
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Open to all levels
☞ If you’re ready to level up in your arm balances, sign up here.