What is it about
As beginners, we usually take things one step at a time. That’s all good for getting your foundation right but as you progress, interchanging between poses become a necessity.
While there is no fixed sequence in interchanging between one pose and the next, it’s important to be comfortable in doing so. It’s also a smooth and gentle transition, one that you can take your time with without interfering your session.
Learning how to do so will prevent enable you to perform a full sequence, safely and without injury.
What are the benefits
- Increase in concentration
- Strengthens balance, on and off the mat
- Strengthen your wrists, triceps and biceps
- Prevent injury whilst interchanging between one pose and the next
- Theory: understanding which parts of your body is needed for proper execution and the mechanisms of your body
- Ensuring safe and correct practice
- What are the interchanging poses (crow, side crow, headstand, wheel pose)
- Receive personalised guidance
- Understanding the needs of new members to ensure proper and safe execution
Who is this workshop for?
- All levels of practitioners