What is it about
Through this energizing Vinyasa Yoga workshop, build the awareness that links each action to the next – on and off the mat.
As this Lunar New Year is the year of the Tiger, this workshop enables you to embrace it as a spirit animal and channel the willpower, courage and strength that it represents. In Tantric Buddhism, the Tiger represents the transformation of anger into wisdom and insight, and is thought to protect the meditator from outside harm or spiritual interference.
Explore a thoughtful Vinyasa flow series and understand your body, practice and strength better – as you unleash your inner tiger.
What are the benefits
- Rediscover yourself and unleash your inner power
- Gain the awareness for better breath-body connection
- Learn to apply the skills you pick up in Vinyasa Yoga to other areas of life including self-care, relationships, work and personal evolution
- 15 min Hatha warm up / theory (alignments, fundamentals etc)
- 30 min of going through the Hatha poses and how to transition smoothly / sharing sessions between the students
- 75 min of Vinyasa Flow
Things to be aware of
- Participants are required to be in good health, be open and committed to learning, and have a regular Vinyasa Yoga practice prior to attending
- Safe distancing measures and guidelines as implemented by the Singapore Government and Jal Yoga
- *Please note that some forms of recording (photography, video and/or audio) may take place at this workshop. By attending this workshop, you hereby give your consent for such recordings and for such data to be used or quoted on Jal Yoga’s website / social media. If you do not wish to be captured or recorded, please notify our staff prior to the workshop.
Who is this workshop for?
- Open to all Yoga practitioners who want to acquire deeper skill sets and insights into Vinyasa Yoga.
☞ If you’re ready to unleash your inner tiger, sign up here.