What is it about
Balancing can be a problem for most of us – so just imagine trying to do so on a cylindrical object i.e. the Wheel. While the Wheel can be used as a prop, there’s many other uses in Yoga practices. And that’s what this workshop’s all about – learning to use the Wheel for the different poses so that your balance, flexibility and strength are all enhanced.
Find it difficult to perform inversions or back-bends? The Wheel will be able to help your progress and allow you to execute your Yoga poses more confidently. It’ll also help promote a healthier spine – the Wheel provides simultaneous extension and flexion of the spine. Additionally, your connective tissues are also stimulated, which in turn helps to relieve any stress or tension you may be feeling.
These are just some of the benefits you’ll discover that the Wheel provides. Join us and discover more, all in a safe and fun environment.
What are the benefits
- Enhances mobility, flexibility and strength
- Helps you work on your balance
- Improves your breathing
- Allows you to progress in performing inversions and back-bends
- Stimulates your connective tissues for stress and tension relief
- Learning how to stretch/warm-up safely
- How to perform inversions and back-bends with the Wheel
- Learn different poses using the Wheel
- Strengthening balance and coordination
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone who is looking to perform inversions and handstands, whilst deepening your practice
☞ If you’re ready to increase your arm strength, sign up here.