What is it about
Feeling ‘blocked’ and stressed? You’re not alone during this trying period. Many factors contribute and we need to let things go. And having an extremely deep-seated stretch, followed by a ‘bath’ of peaceful sound waves, is the perfect way to aid you in doing so.
The stretching here comes from Yin Yoga, which is derived from traditional Chinese medicine. It focuses on releasing the tension and stresses deep within our soft tissues and tendons (known as Yin tissues). It also aims to release the blockages at our chakras, which flows along the chakras in the body.
What are the benefits
- Calms the mind
- Releases any tension within the body
- Improve focus
- Reduces stress
- Increase flexibility
- Learn how to perform Yin Yoga poses
- Learn how to balance our 7 chakras
- Guided meditation with 7 chakras
- Relaxation through Sound Bath
Things to be aware of
- Do not push your body; adaptations to poses are possible
- Previous injuries – do highlight this to the instructor and perform adaptations if needed
- There will be a fair amount of spirituality involved
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone is able to join this workshop
- If you do suffer from any previous injury, please inform the instructor beforehand