What is it about
With our hectic life, and even more so with the current Covid situation, stress has become a part of us. It affects us emotionally, mentally and physically and unfortunately, no one is immune nor spared.
While we can’t avoid it, we can help to manage the effects through yoga. Something as simple as breathing, using the right techniques, can help to lower stress as it allows your body to relax. Stretching can also help release endorphins, which triggers a ‘euphoric’ sensation, lessening your stress levels.
Overall, yoga for stress management is a workshop that will help improve your symptoms of stress for a more balanced and healthy lifestyle.
What are the benefits
- Release tension and stress
- Help in depression
- Calm the nerves and mind
- Increase mental concentration
- Promote overall wellness
- Learning yoga postures that relieves stress and tensions
- Mudras (hand gestures) that helps to calm the nerves and mind, as well as to promote overall wellness
- Learning Yoga Nidra (a state of semi-consciousness through guided meditation) and meditation to promote relaxation, calmness, and concentration
Who is this workshop for?
- All levels of practitioners